Monday, August 31, 2009

Hope and Change

I am currently in a holding pattern as I continue to research my newest project and hope for better results. Since I am convinced that little gets accomplished simply by hoping, I am using this time to find better ways in order to get better results. But in summary this is my plan.

I have found a company that I think is going to work for me. Upon signing up with that company I will get a cookie-cutter website. In anticipation of that I have bought 2 domains which I will redirect to the cookie-cutter website, keeping my domain visible throughout the session. In that way, it will be less obvious that my site is similare to everyone else who works with this product.

Then I will have to learn how to market it. Currently I am learning about how to hold teleseminars as a marketing strategy. Stay tuned while I figure all of this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!