Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Decisions Update

I've decided not to go ahead with the cookie-cutter website. This particular e-commerce venture is not for me. It isn't that I'm opposing cookie-cutter websites, its that I have decided against this particular one. I'm already considering another.

This pausing in the development process while I consider my next website has caused me to reflect. My websites are still not generating any traffic. So far I've only made $27.21 and I've spent much more than that. If I were on the right track I should have done better. So what am I doing wrong? I don't know but I am certain of one thing - to quit is wrong. So I'm just going to have to work through this thing to figure out the key to making money on the Internet. My family needs me to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!