Monday, August 17, 2009

Best Domain Companies

My latest website Best Domain Companies is now up for you review. In it I have examined the best of the web sites that of domain names for sale and have come up with a list of the top five. The number one choice on my list is the world's largest domain registrar GoDaddy.com. How do you not recommend them?

Incidentally, I've decided that the next step I will take in this journey to a successful online business is to protect my domain name by purchasing the .com version of as many of them as I can. Initially I didn't want to invest in the .com domains until there was something more concrete, instead I bought mostly .info domains. But I'm now ready to make the greater financial commitment by buying .com domains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!