Saturday, August 22, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

As mentioned before I am considering a cookie-cutter website to add to my portfolio. The decision isn't easy because it involves a total investment of $200 plus it requires me to step out of my comfort zone. I'm not sure which makes me more uncomfortable - the money or having to step outside of my comfort.

The upside is that this site has the potential to achieve all of my goals that I have set for this web adventure. So it makes me face how serious I am about achieving my goals. Am I willing to risk money and comfort to achieve those goals? Or is the money and comfort more important than the other goals which I have set? Basically, there are two key decision points that I have reached in this regard: 1) can I stand behind these products (if I can't stand behind the products the decision is made); and 2) am I willing to risk the money and comfort?

I'll keep you posted but as for today's activities, I will be continuing my study of this web site's potential. I'll probably make a decision this weekend so I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!