Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm On To Something

As previously mentioned, my websites are not generating the kind of income that I had hoped for. But this journey is not all in vain. As a result of trying to learn how to successfully promote a web-based income I have learned many things; some of which look like they will be very useful very soon.

I have discovered a company that I will be soon be doing business with as one of their associates. It leverages three of the biggest booms that are currently going on: wellness, the Internet, and home-based businesses. Next week I will be joining this group. (I have to wait for a stolen credit card to be replaced) Once I have started to be successful I will share the details with you. Until then, mums the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!