Friday, August 21, 2009

Trying Something New

As you know I have been creating websites designed to be interesting, nontechnical (despite the technical nature of the content), with the hope that it will generate an income that I can use to get out of debt and start my new career. So far a little money has been made, less than $100, but it looks promising. Today I am trying something new.

My first website was a canned website that has done nothing for me at all. I can't even edit it yet, although I expect to be able to do that as soon as I put in the time to learn WordPress. Nevertheless it has been a net loss so far. My own websites and blogs are starting to generate some traffic and even a little income. So the quick fix has failed me so far, the slow, methodical way is showing some promise.

Just to mix it up I decided to take a shot at what appears to be a reputable business that is offering another canned approach that appears to show more promise. I'll keep you posted as to how it goes. So far its cost me $10 and eventually will cost $50. So even if I'm wrong, the investment should teach me something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!