Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two New Sites

I have been working on two new sites in relation to my effort to finally lose the extra 75 pounds I have been carrying around for more than 10 years. The two sites are The Business of Wellness and Great Cleansing Diet. I use the word diet more in the sense that the French do in that it means a nutritional lifestyle. The links are active but I am still working on the front end content.

As I confessed at the beginning of this journey I have a very specific goal - building an online business that could generate $250/day in profits. Sales aren't my goal, profits are since it is from profits that my mortgage, etc... will get paid off. This blog has journaled the path my journey has taken. I believe that these two new websites will account for at least half of my goal so I am very optimistic about them. Wellness is a huge business at this time. Americans spend over $35 billion a year on weight loss products. My two web sites are in support of a cutting edge lifestyle that is designed to help anyone overcome obesity and keep it off. $250/day out of a $35 billion market? I'm not very ambitious am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!