Sunday, September 13, 2009

Progress is slow

I am finding that progress is slow. While my blogs are receiving increased attention, the other web sites are not. I am going to have to learn how to do search engine optimization (SEO). I had hoped to set up one of my children in this business by asking her to learn it; I would pay her for her time, and then I would set up a website for her to market her services. She checked into it and replied that the work seemed too tedious for her. And she's the one I thought would enjoy something with that level of detail!

So now its my problem. Either I learn how to do SEO or this project is going to come to a screeching halt. On the other hand, the health and wellness business I have started is looking promising. Not only have I lost 5 pounds in 3 days, I am feeling great. This idea of nutritional cleansing is really showing a lot of promise. Isagenix may ultimately be the thing that makes this entrepreneurial project of mine successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!