Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Leslie Householder

One of the interesting people I have met along this journey is an old friend Leslie Householder. She is the proprietress of Thoughts Alive, a self-help web-site, and author of The JackRabbit Factor.

I first met Leslie and her husband Trevan before they started on the journey that has brought them such success. So when you visit their website and learn about their incredible story - I am an eyewitness to the truth of it.

Anyhow, a couple of years ago Trevan and Leslie visited our home and gave me a copy of The JackRabbit Factor, a book in the mode of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I read it soon thereafter and absolutely loved it! More importantly I set set two goals. The first of these goals had to do with my health; the second with my finances. I put the book and its teachings to the test and the first goal has already been achieved by the date I originally set. This Internet Entrepreneur effort is how I expect to reach my second goal.

I would encourage anyone interested in changing their life's circumstances to give Leslie's website and book a chance. It has certainly blessed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!