Monday, September 7, 2009

Erica Douglass

Another person I have met on this journey to financial independence has been Erica Douglass. Actually I have never met her face-to-face, I have met her online through her blog, emails, and e-books. Her website tells her story in this manner:

After selling my online business at age 26 for $1,100,000.00, I "retired" and chose to teach you how to jump-start your business.

If you are motivated to change the world and want to learn from my successes (and failures!), please get my free business tips and join my community!

She does not blog frequently, perhaps once every 7-10 days, but I have come to have great confidence in her advice. Whatever she writes is worth reading. I recommend getting to know Erica to every budding Internet entrepreneur.

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Thanks for mentioning me! :) Best of luck with your blog and your business.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments clean!